JustBet reserves the right to void bets and refund all stakes in any of the following situations:
- If a market remains open when the following events have already taken place: score changes or red cards.
- If the market was opened with a missing or incorrect red card.
- If odds were offered with an incorrect match time (more than 2 minutes).
- If the team names or categories are displayed incorrectly.
- In the event of a change of opponent from the one advertised.
Statistics provided by the official score(s) provider or the official website of the relevant competition or fixture will be used to settle wagers. Where such statistics are not available or there is significant evidence that such information is incorrect, we will use independent evidence to support bet settlement.
In the absence of consistent, independent evidence or in the presence of significant conflicting evidence, bets will be settled based on JustBet statistics.