At JustBet, football propositions are offered on totals, scoring plays and individual player props.
Please check individual games for availability, since not all markets are offered on all games. The decision on which props will be made available lies solely at JustBet management's discretion.
SCORE FIRST IN THE GAME
Betting on which team will be the first to score in the game.
If any team scores and the game is canceled or postponed afterward, all wagers stand regardless of how many minutes have been played. If a game is canceled or postponed with neither team having scored (0-0 score on the board) the wager will be no action.
SCORE LAST IN THE GAME
Betting on which team will be the last to score in the game.
It must be an official game (55 minutes of play). If the game is canceled or postponed before 55 minutes, all bets will have no action. Scores in overtime count, so if the game goes into overtime, the team that scores last will be the winner.
SCORE IN THE FIRST 7½ MINUTES
Betting on whether or not there will be any type of score in the first 7½ minutes of the game.
7½ minutes must be played. If the game is canceled or postponed before 7½ minutes of play all wagers will have no action.
TOTAL 1ST HALF POINTS VS. TOTAL 2ND HALF POINTS
Betting on which half will have the most total points scored (combined points by both teams).
Must be an official game (55 minutes of play) and the 2nd half includes overtime.
FIRST SCORING PLAY (TOUCHDOWN -OR- FIELD GOAL/SAFETY)
Betting on which type of score will be the first to occur in the game.
If a team scores and the game is canceled or postponed afterward, all wagers stand regardless of how many minutes have been played.
3 UNANSWERED SCORES
Betting on whether or not either team will have 3 unanswered scores at any point in the game.
Scoring plays that count towards this wager are touchdowns, field goals, and safeties.
Extra points and 2-point conversions do NOT count as scores.
Betting on achievements for individual players, such as touchdowns scored or total yards gained.
► Rules for all players (except kickers & punters)
- The player must take the field and play for bets to have action.
- If a player does not take the field for a single play, due to injury, disciplinary action or any other reason, all bets will be no action and stakes will be refunded.
- If the player is on the field for at least one play, bets will have action even if that player is not directly involved in the play (e.g., they do not touch the ball) and even if they are subsequently removed from the game entirely due to injury, ejection, or coach's decision.
► Special rules for placekickers and punters ONLY
- For kickers and punters, players do NOT need to take the field for bets to have action.
- If a player is available to play, bets will have action even if they do not take the field for a single field goal or punt attempt.
- In the NFL, availability is defined as the player being listed as "active" on the official team roster.
- In the NCAA, availability is defined simply as the player being in uniform and on the sideline.
Results are based on the official stats from the game as determined by the league (NFL or NCAAF).