For the best website performance at JustBet, you may need to delete your browser's cookies and clear the cache from your Safari browser (the default browser on Mac computers and iPhones). Here's how:
- Go to the Safari menu.
- Select Preferences (or hold down the Command key and the comma key at the same time).
- Go to the Privacy tab.
- To remove individual cookies by site, click the Details button, select the sites, click Remove, and click Done.
- To delete all stored website data, click the Remove All Website Data button and click Remove Now to confirm.
- Go to Settings > Safari.
- Tap Advanced.
- Select Website Data.
- To clear individual cookies by site, swipe left on any website in the list and tap Delete.
- To delete all stored website data, select Remove All Website Data.
- Confirm by tapping Remove Now.