Free Plays can be used on these sports:
- Football(NFL / NCAA) - Spreads & Totals
- Basketball (NBA / NCAA / WNBA) - Spreads & Totals
- MLB - Moneylines & Totals
- NHL - Moneylines & Totals
- Soccer - Moneylines, Spreads & Totals
Please also keep in mind the following rules:
- Free Plays cannot be used on any proposition bets.
- On football and basketball, Free Plays cannot be used on moneylines.
- On NHL and MLB, Free Plays cannot be used on Run Lines or Puck Lines.
- Any Soccer parlays including a Free Play can contain only moneyline selections.
- Free Plays do not earn any BetPoints™
- Bets made using Free Plays do not count towards completing any rollovers.
- Free Plays are always subject to a rollover of their own. You must complete the required rollover prior to making a withdrawal.
Free Plays are always subject to a rollover. You must complete the required rollover prior to making a withdrawal.
The maximum Free Play bonus awarded is $500 and the maximum payout for any Free Play is $5,000.
Free Plays that are left unused for 180 days will be removed from your account.