Phone services are currently unavailable. Until further notice, all wagers must be placed online.
To place your bets, just follow these steps:
- Log in to your JustBet account. (By default, the page will open on the Sports section (for pre-game betting). To make live bets, on desktop click Live Betting at the top, or on mobile open the expandable menu on the left then tap Live Betting.
- Choose your sport/event, then select the market(s) you want to bet on.
- To make your selection, just choose the market (spread, total, moneyline, etc.).
- Your selection(s) will be placed in the Bet Slip, and here you can select the wager type. Choose Straight bet, Parlay, or Teaser. NOTE: if you are using a computer you will see the Bet Slip at all times on the right side of your screen. On mobile, you’ll need to hit Your Picks at the bottom of the screen to open the Bet Slip.
- Choose the amount(s) you want to bet, double-check to be sure all selections are correct and hit Place Bet to lock in your bet(s).
Once the wagers have been confirmed by hitting Place Bet, these cannot be changed. Please always be absolutely sure your selections are correct before you confirm them.