For making quick and convenient Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals from your mobile, the EDGE App is a great choice. With Edge, you can purchase Bitcoin using your credit card, withdraw back to your bank account, or even use Bitcoin to buy gift cards and refill pre-paid mobile phones.
This guide includes steps for:
To get the app, just go to the App Store (on iOS) or the Play Store (on Android) and search for "Edge wallet".
Install the app, create a user name and password, and register your account. It's that easy. Account verification is also required but that step is done when you are going to deposit.
Follow these easy steps to buy Bitcoin with the EDGE App.
1. Tap the expandable menu in the top right corner (three horizontal lines) and hit Buy Cryptocurrency:
2. Tap Credit and Debit Card
NOTE: We recommend using a debit/credit card since this will take 10-30 minutes. With bank transfers, it can take up to 5 business days.
3. Scroll down and tap Buy Crypto to move to the next screen:
4. Now, hit Choose Destination Wallet and select the type of cryptocurrency you will be buying:
5. Enter the USD amount you wish to purchase (the app will show you how much in crypto you will be getting)
6. Hit Next, then confirm the amount and hit Yes, go to payment
7. Enter your card info, billing address and personal details
8. Provide the requested ID documentation
As soon as your account is verified, your purchase will go through.
Now that you have Bitcoin available on EDGE, you’re ready to fund your sports account.
First, go to the JustBet website since that’s where you will be getting the address to send the funds to.
Just log in to your account and follow these steps:
- Open the Cashier
- Select Deposit
- Select Bitcoin
- Enter the amount to deposit (this must be the exact amount you want to deposit)
- Claim a bonus (optional)
- Hit GET ADDRESS
You will now need to copy this address. Just tap anywhere on the address or on the small copy icon (like two sheets of paper) to the right. Please do NOT type addresses by hand. Always use the copy-paste tool!
Next, return to your EDGE App, go to the My Wallets section (first screen when you log in) and tap the currency type you are going to send (for example My Bitcoin).
Now, hit the Send button.
On the next screen, tap the Address button, paste the address into the window and hit Done.
The last step is to enter the amount you want to send and complete the transaction.
Your deposit will then be posted to the blockchain. It usually takes 10-60 minutes for deposits to be confirmed.
You can check the status of any transaction by going to the blockchain website and entering your deposit’s address: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer.
If you have any issues using Simplex, please reach out to their support team at email@example.com.
To make a withdrawal from JustBet to EDGE, simply follow these steps:
- On your EDGE App, hit Request at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see your Receiving Wallet Address.
- Hit the Copy button
Now, go to your JustBet account and:
- Open the Cashier
- Select Withdraw
- Choose Bitcoin
- Choose the amount
- Paste the Bitcoin address you had copied from your EDGE App
- Hit Verify Withdraw
- Request the code to your mobile phone to confirm the payout
It normally takes only 2-3 hours for your withdrawal to be sent, but may take up to 48 hours in some rare cases.
NOTE: We highly recommend withdrawing your Bitcoin out of your Edge wallet as soon as you receive it. This way you can protect yourself against any possible drop in the value of Bitcoin.
Once the Bitcoin hits your EDGE account, open the expandable menu on the top right corner and select Sell Cryptocurrency:
On the next screen, you’ll see two options: “ACH Bank Transfer” and “Gift Cards”.
- ACH Bank Transfer lets you convert your Bitcoin into USD and withdraw directly to your bank account.
- Gift Cards lets you use Bitcoin to purchase gift cards, reload pre-paid mobile phones and more.
To withdraw your Bitcoin, you’ll need to pick ACH Bank Transfer, and then follow the steps to create a Wyre account and link your personal bank account.
For every transaction made using Bank Transfer, there is a small 1% fee.
It will take about 1 business day for initial account verification, and each transaction takes from 3-5 business days for the funds to hit your bank account.